Thursday, August 10, 2006

Annoucing Onlooker and Turning 27

My favourite teammate had joined the blogging community of our profession that is frequently in the sour limelight.

*roaring applause*

Welcome, Mr Onlooker!

Two more days and I will turn 27.

Oh, how sweet were the past memories of celebrating my 21st birthday in HP being the baby among loved ones who dote on me unconditionally.

Now that I am 27, am I proud to be who I am, doing what I am doing, where I am today?

This learning journey continues. It gets tougher by the day. However, God is the one giving me strength to do the things that I feel inadequate to do each day.

If I seek to live this life to establish my own glory, I will lead a defeated one.

Every small accomplishment each day is for His glory.

God, give me strength to bring you glory through my deepest thoughts, my every choice, my smallest accomplishments whether at home, at work or wherever.

1 comment:

Mister Onlooker said...

Smile! The older we get, the wiser we are!!!

Happy 27th Birthday, Vieny! :)