Sunday, July 20, 2008

8 months later... Still Waiting and Struggling

Eight months have past since my last blog entry. SH told me to blog when we last met. I told him I am too lazy to do so. Today's speaker spoke of the media (in this case, the virtual media) as one of the spheres of the society. I shall return to this sphere to reflect upon my own thoughts.

Vieny is facing struggles in her life. She does not like struggles but yet she knew that every struggle that one faces is meant to be overcomed by the strength and grace of God.

Job's example is an encouragement. He struggled with God and he overcomed.

"...... because you (Job) have struggled with God and with men and have overcomed." Gen 32:28.

Job wrestled and he overcamed. Vieny wrestled with the Lord to close down JFC because she is tired of struggling in an environment where every individual is so affected, or rather jilted, by each others' choices. She is still struggling. By God's grace, she should be able to find her peace, soon I hope.

No comments: