Who says Teachers can't have PURPLE nails? Replaced my previous brown (OPI#40) with purple (OPI#19) nail color while waiting for Bro A and ah Chee at Icon @BugisPoint Monday evening for steamboat. Malaysians can prepare hawker fare and do nails better and CHEAPER, I think. Hee!
Might meet my new boss tomorrow. So, there goes my purple nails of 3 days. What a waste of my 11 dollars! Even though I long to be that radical and liberal kind of educationist, I still cannot answer a confident "Yes" to the question above. So, bye bye PURPLE nails!
Welcome Accord EURO-R! Under the lame excuse of "scrapping his old Jazz in order to make way for his new Euro-R", Keno has elevated his unsatisfable appetite for the groove and speed in sports cars to another level again!
Integra remains top on my list of favourite cars that I will never spluge on. Keno's baby is now ranked second on the list. Hehe!
I think I will suffer from withdrawal symptoms when school reopens. Oh no!!!


1 comment:
Woha Piang! in such large fonts! hahaha. Euro R is the best NA car in town. value for money and more importantly VTEC Power!
Post a Comment